Thursday 6 September 2012

Gap Year Goals

Nb: this is not a complete and absolute list! It's a work in progress :-)

1. Find a job
2. Find some voluntary work
3. Re-apply for Cambridge (and get in!)
4. Learn life skills (cooking, ironing, cleaning, etc)
5. Teach myself basic Gaelic (Scottish)
6. Teach myself some Spanish 
7. Read 50 books over the year
8. Read a whole book in French
9. Read a whole book in German
10. Do some travelling.
11. Make myself a tartan gymslip and a cream floral dress
12. Learn to play the piano (well this time)
13. Participate in Nanowrimo 2012
14. Write more poetry
15. Re-write my novel from Nanowrimo 2010
16. Visit all the churches in Norwich
17. Find some classes I am interested in (potentially BSL) and do them for fun. (A radical concept for the wannabe Cambs student, I know.)
18. Find relevant work experience
19. Save up some money towards uni
20. Catch up on all the TV I've missed! 
21. Read half of the books on my To Read shelf
22. Participate in plays at Sewell Barn and Maddermarket Theatre
23. Have a board games night
24. Repair Pooh Bear and Surpo
25. Try rock climbing
26. Try fencing
27. Learn to drive
28. Make a Youtube video on English-German loan words
29. Ride a bike again 
30. Do things that frighten me (see 3, 4, 10, 22, 25, 26, 29.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment